Rising Hope Counseling, Pierre
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is providing a unique experience to join a practice that will provide support to build your goals and follow your niche. This is a solo mental health private practice that is evolving to a group practice in central South Dakota. Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is seeking a full time clinical therapist to provide outpatient individual therapy to clients in Pierre and surrounding communities. The practice gravitates to investing in the clinicians by providing professional training and developmental. You will have the ability to be independent - with the endless potential to grow as a professional and financially.
- LPC or LPC-MH license.
- Must be available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Encouraged to have at least one niche(s) market for counseling services (i.e. children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- Current approval as an in-network provider with insurance panels a bonus!
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC, as scheduled according with company policies.
- Be properly licensed and abide be all laws, rules, and regulations and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to services performed for Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Timely complete written records for each client - keeping client records accurate and up to date – and collecting payments.
- Complete intake evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and termination plans.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Excellent compensation rates
- Bonus incentives
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Excellent training opportunities
- Consultation and Supervision
To learn more visit: risinghopepierre.com
Send resume and cover letter to
412 W Missouri Ave
Pierre, SD 57501
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Compass Center, Sioux Falls
The Compass Center, located in Sioux Falls, SD is currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who is interested in child counseling and is willing to work toward becoming a credentialed Registered Play Therapist (RPT). The Compass Center will provide support for RPT training and supervision. This position needs a dynamic individual who loves working with child and adult populations. This counselor will provide trauma-focused counseling and support to survivors of sexual and domestic violence.
- Provide individual and group therapy, advocacy, support, and education to clients who are survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence, in accordance with the organization’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Provide crisis intervention and advocacy to survivors of sexual assault and/or domestic violence who come to The Compass Center is a state of crisis.
- Member of the 24/7 Rape Crisis Team. Participate in taking on-call shifts with the rest of the staff (about one in every seven weeks).
- LPC licensure is preferred, but applicants who are actively pursuing licensure will also be considered.
Send resume and cover letter to
1800 W. 12th St. Suite 100
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Or email to email@example.com