Rising Hope Counseling, Pierre
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is providing a unique experience to join a practice that will provide support to build your goals and follow your niche. This is a solo mental health private practice that is evolving to a group practice in central South Dakota. Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is seeking a full time clinical therapist to provide outpatient individual therapy to clients in Pierre and surrounding communities. The practice gravitates to investing in the clinicians by providing professional training and developmental. You will have the ability to be independent - with the endless potential to grow as a professional and financially.
- LPC or LPC-MH license.
- Must be available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Encouraged to have at least one niche(s) market for counseling services (i.e. children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- Current approval as an in-network provider with insurance panels a bonus!
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC, as scheduled according with company policies.
- Be properly licensed and abide be all laws, rules, and regulations and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to services performed for Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Timely complete written records for each client - keeping client records accurate and up to date – and collecting payments.
- Complete intake evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and termination plans.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Excellent compensation rates
- Bonus incentives
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Excellent training opportunities
- Consultation and Supervision
To learn more visit: risinghopepierre.com
Send resume and cover letter to
412 W Missouri Ave
Pierre, SD 57501
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Journey Counseling Services, Sioux Falls
The psychotherapist position is focused on providing mental and behavioral health services to clients along with all activities required to build and sustain a successful professional practice. This is an opportunity to work in a ‘private practice’ atmosphere with the support of a group practice. Psychotherapists are responsible for managing their own schedule. Office and billing services are provided.
- Be licensed in South Dakota as a Psychologist, LPC-MH, LMFT, and LCSW-PIP
- Knowledge of and adherence to existing professional ethical standards.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Develops and sustains strong client relationships and maintain a client case load.
- Maintains up-to-date client files utilizing organizational software.
- Connects with referral sources.
- Competitive reimbursement rates
- Insurance packages offered
- Group billing practices
- Flexible scheduling Monday-Friday
- Fully furnished office space
- Culture: Supports and takes responsibility for living into a culture that is congruent with the Mission, Vision and Values of JCS
- Executing: Ensures compliance with HIPAA Standards and professional ethics codes
- Marketing: Actively networks to develop and maintain referral sources. Provides and regularly updates public information (e.g. web presence, print media, etc.)
- Finances: Proactively manages finances with clients: collects copays, communicates insurance and billing status with clients, and communicates with office staff regarding financial matters
- Provision of Care: Provides quality psychotherapy services including:
- Engage with and schedule clients
- Address Client Rights, Responsibilities and Confidentiality
- Build rapport and create a strong alliance with clients
- Timely completion of all client documentation
To learn more about our practice, please visit our website: journeycounselingservices.com
Send resume and cover letter to
6209 S Pinnacle Pl, Ste 102
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Or email to email@example.com
Or Fax to 605-988-8141
Child/Adult Counselor Position
The Compass Center, Sioux Falls
The Compass Center, located in Sioux Falls, SD is currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or LPC-MH who is interested in child counseling. This position needs a dynamic individual who loves working with child and adult populations. This counselor will provide trauma-focused counseling and support to survivors of sexual and domestic violence.
- Provide individual and group therapy, advocacy, support, and education to clients who are survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence, in accordance with the organization’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Provide crisis intervention and advocacy to survivors of sexual assault and/or domestic violence who come to The Compass Center is a state of crisis.
- Member of the 24/7 Rape Crisis Team. Participate in taking on-call shifts with the rest of the staff (about one in every seven weeks).
- Be willing to actively work toward obtaining Registered Play Therapy licensure.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to
1800 W. 12th St. Suite 100
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL TIME positions now open!
Catholic Social Services
Catholic Social Services has an opening for a full-time Adoption Program Supervisor. Must have an MSW and two years of experience working in child welfare
Salary: DOE and benefit package included
To Apply: Send resume to
Catholic Social Services,
529 Kansas City St., Suite 100
Rapid City, SD 57701
or email email@example.com.
Position Open at Scoval Psycholocial
LPC-MH or LCSW-PIP, Rapid City
Group of 7 Providers in a Clinic setting
Perform counseling and therapy individually and groups
Will tailor private practice to fit individual interests
Benefits Include: health insurance, liability insurance, Simple IRA, etc.
To Apply: Contact Kari Scovel, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org